- PCD Pharma Franchise India are playing a major role in the Indian economy. Pharma franchise Company India exports more than $13 billion of pharmaceutical products annually. It is currently worth US$ 36.7 billion and according to some reports, it will reach US$ 70 billion by the year 2022. Besides, it is the second-fastest-growing industry in India and third in the world by volume. Similarly, many WHO-GMP certified PCD pharma companies in India are playing a huge role in the pharma sector of India. Here is a list of top pcd pharma companies in India or best PCD Pharma companies in Chandigarh
- While demand for medicines and health care facilities has increased globally, many young aspirants are now ready for careers in the pharmaceutical industry. However, it is one of the growing sectors in India which offers great opportunities to small and medium-sized entrepreneurs and individuals who want to start their own business.
Top 10 PCD Pharma Franchise Company List
- Sun Pharma
- Dr Reddy’s Laboratories
- Aurobindo Pharma
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
- Cadila Pharmaceuticals
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals
- Divi’s Laboratories
- GlaxoSmith Kline
PCD means Propaganda-cum-distribution where well-known pharmaceutical companies grant their product distribution and monopoly based Pharma Franchise. The pharmaceutical franchise is the backbone of the pharmaceutical companies, so if the PCD Pharma Franchise India company is growing, the franchise holder will benefit as well.
- Firstly, Sun pharmaceutical is the king company of the Indian pharma industry. It was founded in 1983 by Dilip Shanghvi who is currently the second richest person in India. Secondly, The headquarter of this Indian multinational Pharma franchise company is in Mumbai. This company is the largest exporter of pharma products in the world. The company is a market leader in psychiatry, neurology, cardiology, orthopedics, gastroenterology, and nephrology.
- Firstly, Lupine is the most rapidly growing Generic medicine company in the world. Society has significant involvement in pediatric, CNS, diabetes, asthma, and NSAID therapy. It is the secondly-largest pharmaceutical company in India in terms of earnings and market capitalization.
Dr Reddy’s Laboratories
- Firstly, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories is one of the pharma franchise companies in India. This Hyderabad-based company was founded by Kalam Anji Reddy in 1984 and since then the company has achieved a lot of success which was mainly due to the company’s Omaze product. This is the company’s branded Omeprazole, which is an ulcer and reflux esophagitis drug
- Firstly, Cipla is one of the top pharmaceutical companies in India and is present in over 100 countries, including Europe, South Africa, and North America. The company was founded in 1935 in Mumbai by Dr. Khwaja Abdul Hameed. The Pharma franchise company provides high-quality and affordable medicines for cardiovascular diseases, arthritis, diabetes, weight control, and depression.
- Well, Aurobindo Pharma is another pcd pharma franchise company in India. which is doing business in this sector since 1986. The major products of this company are antiretroviral, antibiotics, and anti-allergic products. The company established its manufacturing unit in Pondicherry and today the company sells its products to more than 125 countries
- Likewise, Glenmark is an Indian multinational PCD Pharma Franchise based company in India. It is well-known all over the world for its high-quality products for improving lives. Meanwhile, Glenmark Pharma has offices in about 40 countries, 17 production units in five countries and 5 research and development centers across the world.
- Cadila Pharmaceuticals is a top Indian multinational pharma franchise currently doing business in more than 100 countries across the world. Secondly, The company offers more than 850 products for various areas of treatment such as Cardiovascular, Gastrointestinal, Anti-infective, Antibiotics, Analgesics, Hematinics, Anti-diabetic, and Immunologicals, etc.
- Torrent manufactures over 1000 products in various areas of treatment such as diabetes, anti-infective, central nervous system, gastrointestinal and pain management. Secondly, PCD Pharma Franchise India has its operations in about 50 countries across the globe.
- Subsequently, Divi’s PCD Pharma Company is investing heavily in its research and development unit. PCD Pharma Franchise India makes its products available in various fields such as Diabetogenesis, Cardiology, Dermatology, and others. 3,708 employees work in this company. Secondly, It is ranked 9th among the top 10 pharma companies in India
- Moreover, GlaxoSmith Kline Pharmaceuticals Limited is an Indian subsidiary of the British pharmaceutical company GlaxoSmith Kline Plc. Secondly, This PCD Pharma Franchise Company manufactures and develops high-quality medicines and vaccines.
List of Top 10 PCD Pharma Companies in Chandigarh
- Bioethics Life Science
- Oddiant formulations
- Yuventis Lifescience
- Neolina pharmaceuticals
- Mednic healthcare
- Varmed Pharma
- Apkavit Lifescience
- Bombay Labs
- Biotric healthcare Pvt. ltd
- Matins Pharma
- In conclusion, you have to be convinced by the bright future of the PCD pharma franchise. Further, it is indeed an efficient concept that is responsible for growing the Indian pharmaceutical market. Most importantly, it can achieve a higher return by investing in this company.
For instance, If you are looking for a pharma franchise company in Chandigarh or a pharma franchise company in India, Pharma Buffet will be a good option for you. Check out the list of pcd pharma franchise in India for more information, visit site:-https://pharmabuffet.com/